Welcome from Vice President of Institutional Enrollment
Congratulations on your admission to Austin College! As a ’Roo myself, I look forward to seeing your academic talents and community involvement make an impact on the Austin College campus over the next four years.
The Austin College experience is ever-evolving to meet the needs of the 21st century. Your days will be spent with faculty and friends in class, engaging in discussions on topics from Albert Camus to game theory and everything in between. However, your learning experience doesn’t stop once you leave the classroom because being ready in today’s world requires you to synthesize, analyze, and interpret information at a rapid pace. Read more >>
File your FAFSA:
Austin College FAFSA code #003543
Already filed the FAFSA? Check your award online now.
Explore your Academic Interest
- Find your area of study on our Majors and Minors page and check out where our alumni have landed
- Meet the faculty – learn more about their areas of specialization
- Request a meeting to learn more about the academic program, our pre-professional tracks and distinctive programs
- Learn more about our 100% applied learning experience, Compass Curriculum and First-Year Experience.
- Visit in person
Meet our Student Community
- 80+ Student organizations
- 14 Varsity NCAA teams
- New additions: Competitive Cheer and STUNT, ‘Roo band, Color Guard and eSports
- Check out a day in the life of an AC student through our Between the Books video series
Select your Housing
- Tour your residence hall options below
- Learn more about residence life on campus
Make it Official
- Pay your deposit online via your student hub using a credit card or check,
- Alternatively you may mail in a check to the Office of Admission for your $350.00 deposit.
- You may make your matriculation deposit* at your earliest convenience. The deposit is refundable until May 1.
* Once the applicant enrolls, $150 of the deposit is used as a non-refundable registration fee; the remaining $200 of the matriculation deposit is held as a general deposit and is used to satisfy charges for loss or damage (including unusual cleaning costs to any College property) for which the student is responsible. The deposit will be refunded, less charges for amounts due, after graduation.